Save the date: 21-23 June 2022, online and in person
Mapping current trends in TVET for sustainable and digital transformation
Join us for the BILT Bridging Event to explore the current trends in green and digital qualifications and competencies in TVET! At this hybrid event, we will discuss trends in new qualifications and competencies (NQCs), specifically to respond to green and digital skills needs in Europe. We will also present emerging trends in Africa and Asia-Pacific. The aim is to provide direction for future research and learning opportunities according to the BILT Agenda 2025: which sectors are particularly affected by transformation towards sustainability and digitalization? Which competencies and qualifications will lose or gain importance? And how are TVET systems and stakeholders responding?
22 June 2022: 'Trends in greening and digitalization and a special session on OSKE', in person and online
- Keynote: The dual transition – a key commitment of the BILT Agenda 2025
- What’s on the horizon? Green and digital TVET trends in Africa, Asia-Pacific and Europe. Pre-release of emerging trends in NQCs in Africa, Asia-Pacific and Europe
- Breakout sessions: exploring TVET Trends in green and digital transformation
- From reflection to action: outlining goals and strategies for the TVET community
- Special session on Omnia's Skills Centre for Migrants (OSKE): Qualification and integration of migrants through TVET
- Meeting of the Self-Reflection Tool pilot institutions (by invitation)
Participants joining on site (by invitation) will engage in matchmaking sessions for peer learning about the processes of identifying new digital and green skills and integrating and implementing them into new qualifications, curricula and teaching and learning processes.
A special session on the Omnia Skills Centre for Migrants (OSKE) will be organized. Participants will be able to explore this innovative approach to the integration of migrants and discuss responses to the current migration-related challenges faced by European TVET providers.
The BILT Bridging Event will provide an opportunity to discuss the new Self-Reflection Tool tool with the pilot institutions. The Self-Reflection Tool will be one of a range of TVET products and practices to be presented at a virtual showroom. We will also welcome the BILT Advisory Committee to its annual meeting for 2022.
Stay tuned for the registration link and the conference programme!
This BILT bridging event is hosted by the UNEVOC Centre
Omnia, the Joint Authority of Education in the Espoo Region
Related documents and resources