Beware of scams implying association with UNESCO and UNESCO-UNEVOC
UNESCO-UNEVOC has been made aware of fraud schemes abusing the name and the logo of the UNESCO-UNEVOC International Centre, including the use of forged stamps. These scams, which may seek to obtain money and/or personal details from the recipients of such correspondence, are fraudulent.
UNESCO-UNEVOC wishes to warn the public about these fraudulent activities being perpetrated purportedly in the name of the Organisation, and/or its officials.
Please note that:
- UNESCO-UNEVOC does not charge a fee at any stage of its recruitment process (application, interview, processing, training or other fee). All our vacancies are published at http://www.unevoc.unesco.org/go.php?q=page_employment
- UNESCO-UNEVOC does not ask for credit card details or any information related to bank accounts or other private information on public websites.
- UNESCO-UNEVOC does not offer any academic certificates and does not partner with any education institutions to offer such.
- UNESCO-UNEVOC does not offer scholarships
- The only domain used by UNESCO-UNEVOC for any communication is unesco.org and the subdomain unevoc.unesco.org.
Back to top