World TVET Database reaches 50 country reports
The World Technical and Vocational Education and Training Database is an online repository developed by UNESCO-UNEVOC. It provides concise, reliable and up-to-date information on TVET systems worldwide in one single place. The database helps TVET officials, experts and stakeholders, but also researchers and students of TVET to learn about trends and challenges. It also allows the identification of information gaps and stimulates comparative studies of TVET systems.
Country reports contain key descriptive information about the TVET system of a specific country. Information is structured in the following way:
- TVET mission, legislation and national policy or strategy;
- structure of the TVET system: formal, non-formal and informal TVET systems;
- governance and financing;
- TVET teachers and trainers;
- qualifications and qualification frameworks; and
- current and ongoing reforms, projects and challenges.
These and other reports are accessible here
UNESCO-UNEVOC continues to expand the World TVET Database, and more country reports will be made available soon. For comments and feedback, please contact k.ananiadou(at)unesco.org
Back to top