Thematic Areas: Youth Employment | Greening TVET | Access, Equity & Quality | TVET in a Digital World | Other Themes
Our Key Programmes & Projects: i-hubs: Skills for Innovation Hubs | YEM: Youth Employment in the Mediterranean | BILT: Bridging Innovation and Learning in TVET | UNEVOC TVET Leadership Programme | WYSD: World Youth Skills Day
Past Activities: TVET Global Forums
Our Services & Resources: Publications | TVET Forum | Virtual Conferences | TVET Country Profiles | TVETipedia Glossary | Promising & Innovative Practices
Events: Major TVET Events | UNEVOC Network News
UNEVOC Centre (Ministry) since 2015
Institute of Brunei Technical Education (IBTE) is a new autonomous post-secondary educational institution replacing the Department of Technical Education. It offers full-time and Dual System Apprenticeship programmes through its seven campuses and offers Continuing Education and Training (CET) programmes for adult learners. Programmes are designed with strong collaboration with stakeholders to be better aligned with the social and economic needs of the country.
“Nurturing Learners To Be Highly Competent and Socially Responsible Towards Building A Dynamic Economy”
1. To fulfil the needs and challenges of Vocational and Technical Education and Training in pursuit of Brunei Vision 2035.
2. To be aligned with the Vision and Mission of the Ministry of Education.
3. To prepare students with the relevant Vocational and Technical Education and skills within the Brunei Darussalam Qualification Framework.
1. To provide skills industry driven authentic and holistic training to students.
2. To provide up skilling training to trainers
3. To collaborate with industries to align training for the preparation of the youth for employment
|Sharing knowledge about TVET||Primary focus|
|Developing knowledge||Primary focus|
|Developing and building capacities||Primary focus|
|Policy makers||Primary focus|
|Private sector||Primary focus|
|Greening of TVET institutions and skills||Interested to learn|
|OER and Online Learning||Interested to learn|
|Equity of access in TVET||Interested to lead|
|Gender equality in TVET||Interested to lead|
|Fostering entrepreneurship||Interested to lead|
|Industry 4.0 / Smart production||Interested to learn|
|Capacity development projects||Highly interested|
|Policy oriented projects||Highly interested|
|Knowledge development||Moderately interested|
|Workshops and conferences||Moderately interested|
|Within my cluster||Highly interested|
|With Africa||Not interested|
|With the Arab States||Not interested|
|With Asia and the Pacific||Highly interested|
|With Europe, CIS and North America||Moderately interested|
|With Latin America and the Caribbean||Not interested|