Thematic Areas: Youth Employment | Greening TVET | Access, Equity & Quality | TVET in a Digital World | Other Themes
Our Key Programmes & Projects: i-hubs: Skills for Innovation Hubs | YEM: Youth Employment in the Mediterranean | BILT: Bridging Innovation and Learning in TVET | UNEVOC TVET Leadership Programme | WYSD: World Youth Skills Day
Past Activities: TVET Global Forums
Our Services & Resources: Publications | TVET Forum | Virtual Conferences | TVET Country Profiles | TVETipedia Glossary | Promising & Innovative Practices
Events: Major TVET Events | UNEVOC Network News
UNEVOC Centre (Ministry) since 2018
TVET Assessment Center was established on April 18, 2016 by the Government resolution No.216 and runs its activity for two years. The TVET Assessment center has been working in collaboration with 91 TVET schools, polytechnic colleges and over 800 short term course providers so far. And cooperate with professional associations and employers in areas, in particular, analysis and conclusion on competence based curriculum of TVET providers, conduct assessment of TVET school graduates, verification of assessment, certification, and conduct assessment of qualification level of vocational employees and upgrade their qualification levels.
Furthermore, the TVET Assessment Center is making steps to compose a consolidated database system that contains all information/data related to assessment, verification and certification. In further, the organization aims to conduct assessment of qualification level of citizens who are working and who apply for RPL.
Establish the quality assurance management system based on TVET performance and standards.
To deliver quality, flexible and valid assessment to VET graduates and individuals and create an information database in line with international standards.
1. Assessment and certification
- Assessment and verification of qualification level of TVET schools and short course institutions’ graduates and citizens who make request to recognize their prior learning.
- External assessment on the quality of vocational education and training
- Development of competence based curriculum, textbook and training resource materials
- Conclusion on content and development of recommendation
2. Training, research and innovation
- Preparation of qualified assessor and verifiers
- Strengthening of human resource of the sector
- Conduct of research on emerging new jobs and vocations
- Support of new idea, products and brands of the sector and disseminating to public
3. Database and e-training resources
- Development of multimedia training materials and dissemination
- Creation of database system of competence based training standards, curriculum, training resource materials and innovation
- Creation of database system of assessment and certification documents and provide reference
- Creation of assessment test database
- Registration of all TVET institutions and innovation information and include in database system and make open to public.
|Sharing knowledge about TVET||Primary focus|
|Developing knowledge||Primary focus|
|Developing and building capacities||Primary focus|
|Policy makers||Secondary focus|
|Private sector||Secondary focus|
|Greening of TVET institutions and skills||Interested to contribute|
|OER and Online Learning||Not interested|
|Equity of access in TVET||Not interested|
|Gender equality in TVET||Not interested|
|Fostering entrepreneurship||Not interested|
|Industry 4.0 / Smart production||Not interested|
|Capacity development projects|
|Policy oriented projects|
|Workshops and conferences|
|Within my cluster|
|With the Arab States|
|With Asia and the Pacific|
|With Europe, CIS and North America|
|With Latin America and the Caribbean|