Thematic Areas: Inclusion and Youth | Digital Transformation | Private Sector Engagement | SDGs and Greening TVET
Our Key Programmes & Projects: BILT: Bridging Innovation and Learning in TVET | Building TVET resilience | TVET Leadership Programme | WYSD: World Youth Skills Day
Past Activities: COVID-19 response | i-hubs project | TVET Global Forums | Virtual Conferences | YEM Knowledge Portal
Our Services & Resources: Publications | TVET Forum | TVET Country Profiles | TVETipedia Glossary | Innovative and Promising Practices | Entrepreneurial Learning Guide
Events: Major TVET Events | UNEVOC Network News
Our Association focuses at addressing problems in the field of education and social area. The regular activities include services related to promoting TVET and lifelong learning goals in the country from carrying out analytical studies, policy seminars, information campaigns to disseminate the best practice to implementing projects and studies.
The major activities include raising awareness and advocacy seminars and conferences on TVET and Lifelong learning to establishing and monitoring Community Learning Centres in Kazakhstan as well as developing important analytical studies. Just to mention some selected studies:
- Financing and managing VET systems;
- Labour Market assessment in a number of economic sectors;
- Conducting studies and training seminars on promoting entrepreneurship in education and training;
- Developing a competence based TVET standard in line with labour market needs based on the European practice;
- Developing core and entrepreneurial skills in TVET to enhance employability of graduates;
- Developing a model of social partnership in TVET at the institutional and regional level;
- Training for enterprise development aiming at raising awareness among employers and employers’ organizations to promote human resource development;
- Research “Human Development Report in Kazakhstan: Education for All: the Key Goal for a New Millennium”, etc.