The UNESCO-UNEVOC International Centre: Who We Are | What We Do | Working With Us | Get in Touch
The UNEVOC Network: Learn About the Network | UNEVOC Network Directory
For Members: UNEVOC Centre Dashboard
Thematic Areas: Inclusion and Youth | Digital Transformation | Private Sector Engagement | SDGs and Greening TVET
Our Key Programmes & Projects: BILT: Bridging Innovation and Learning in TVET | Building TVET resilience | TVET Leadership Programme | WYSD: World Youth Skills Day
Past Activities: COVID-19 response | i-hubs project | TVET Global Forums | Virtual Conferences | YEM Knowledge Portal
Our Services & Resources: Publications | TVET Forum | TVET Country Profiles | TVETipedia Glossary | Innovative and Promising Practices | Entrepreneurial Learning Guide
Events: Major TVET Events | UNEVOC Network News
The full name of the Centre is
1. Improvement of professional skill of the administrative staff.
2. Pedagogical retraining of personnel.
3. Preparation of the scientific and pedagogical staff – postgraduate study and doctoral studies.
4. Scientifically-methodical maintenance.
5. Support of educational establishments.
Data privacy notice | Contacts | © UNESCO-UNEVOC