Thematic Areas: Inclusion and Youth | Digital Transformation | Private Sector Engagement | SDGs and Greening TVET
Our Key Programmes & Projects: BILT: Bridging Innovation and Learning in TVET | Building TVET resilience | TVET Leadership Programme | WYSD: World Youth Skills Day
Past Activities: COVID-19 response | i-hubs project | TVET Global Forums | Virtual Conferences | YEM Knowledge Portal
Our Services & Resources: Publications | TVET Forum | TVET Country Profiles | TVETipedia Glossary | Innovative and Promising Practices | Entrepreneurial Learning Guide
Events: Major TVET Events | UNEVOC Network News
The major area of the activity of the Institute of Innovative Technologies and Curriculum Development (IMZO) is the centralized work with educational institutions of every level and specialization. The mentioned institute is an integral part of the Ministry of Education and Science.
The subject of Institute’s activities includes:
- participating in the development of education content in the created environment;
- forming the open society values, critical thinking skills and economic culture;
- implementing the language policy;
- introducing innovative technologies;
- supporting basic backgrounds of creativity, financial literacy, entrepreneurship skills and project activities;
- providing the secondary schools with training device, educational, general and special purpose equipment
The main purpose of the Institute’s activity is the scientific and methodological support for modernization of education content and process; development and socialization of persons through basic and applied research and implementation of its results.