Thematic Areas: Youth Employment | Greening TVET | Access, Equity & Quality | TVET in a Digital World | Further Themes
Our Key Programmes & Projects: i-hubs: Skills for Innovation Hubs | YEM: Youth Employment in the Mediterranean | BILT: Bridging Innovation and Learning in TVET | UNEVOC TVET Leadership Programme | WYSD: World Youth Skills Day
Past Activities: TVET Global Forums
UNEVOC Centre (Uni/Research) since 1999
Maina Area of activity and specialisation: - Skills Standards for all courses (Technology and Business) will be developed complying with the need of Industries.
The Institute provides Multi-Level, Multi-Field education and training that including:
- Master Degree in (Civil Construction, Electronic, Electricity, Business Administration)
- Engineering in (Civil Construction, Electronic, Electricity)
- Bachelor Degree in (Accounting, Marketing, Management)
- High Diploma in (Civil Construction, Electronic, Electricity)
- Associate Degree in (Accounting, Marketing, Management)
- Technical and Vocational in (Civil Construction, Electronic, Electricity)
(B) Development Programe
Development Programe based on the Skill Standard Development with Mudular and credit based.
Teachers and Instructors are retrained with the new technology.
Teaching Aids are prepared by teachers for teaching.
- The Training Course divided in three parts. Theory, Practice, and Internship training Programs.
Curriculum Development was developed by working group of teachers in its field and were changed depend on the industry or market needs.
- The quality of training are assured by testing, examination committee and accredit by the National Training Board.
This UNEVOC Centre has not yet submitted respective information
no news available