Thematic Areas: Inclusion and Youth | SDGs and Greening TVET | Innovation and Future of TVET | Private Sector Engagement
Our Key Programmes & Projects: COVID-19 response | YEM: Youth Employment in the Mediterranean | BILT: Bridging Innovation and Learning in TVET | UNESCO-UNEVOC TVET Leadership Programme | WYSD: World Youth Skills Day
Past Activities: i-hubs project | TVET Global Forums
Our Services & Resources: Publications | TVET Forum | Virtual Conferences | TVET Country Profiles | TVETipedia Glossary | Promising & Innovative Practices
Events: Major TVET Events | UNEVOC Network News
UNEVOC Centre (Uni/Research) since 1999
Maina Area of activity and specialisation: - Skills Standards for all courses (Technology and Business) will be developed complying with the need of Industries.
The Institute provides Multi-Level, Multi-Field education and training that including:
- Master Degree in (Civil Construction, Electronic, Electricity, Business Administration)
- Engineering in (Civil Construction, Electronic, Electricity)
- Bachelor Degree in (Accounting, Marketing, Management)
- High Diploma in (Civil Construction, Electronic, Electricity)
- Associate Degree in (Accounting, Marketing, Management)
- Technical and Vocational in (Civil Construction, Electronic, Electricity)
(B) Development Programe
Development Programe based on the Skill Standard Development with Mudular and credit based.
Teachers and Instructors are retrained with the new technology.
Teaching Aids are prepared by teachers for teaching.
- The Training Course divided in three parts. Theory, Practice, and Internship training Programs.
Curriculum Development was developed by working group of teachers in its field and were changed depend on the industry or market needs.
- The quality of training are assured by testing, examination committee and accredit by the National Training Board.
Expanding both quantity, quality and effectiveness for training technical and business skills to suite with national and international demand of labor market.
-Provide Techinical and Business Training more than 1500 Students every years
- Provide Technical Training.
- Provide Business Training.
-Provide RPL Assessment Service for 5 Occupations.
|Sharing knowledge about TVET||Primary focus|
|Developing knowledge||Primary focus|
|Developing and building capacities||Primary focus|
|Policy makers||Secondary focus|
|Private sector||Primary focus|
|Greening of TVET institutions and skills||Interested to lead|
|Migration||Interested to contribute|
|OER and Online Learning||Interested to contribute|
|Equity of access in TVET||Interested to lead|
|Gender equality in TVET||Interested to contribute|
|Fostering entrepreneurship||Interested to contribute|
|Industry 4.0 / Smart production||Interested to lead|
|Capacity development projects||Highly interested|
|Policy oriented projects||Moderately interested|
|Knowledge development||Highly interested|
|Workshops and conferences||Highly interested|
|Within my cluster||Highly interested|
|With Africa||Not interested|
|With the Arab States||Moderately interested|
|With Asia and the Pacific||Highly interested|
|With Europe, CIS and North America||Moderately interested|
|With Latin America and the Caribbean||Moderately interested|
no news available