Domaines thématiques: Inclusion et jeunes | Les ODD et l'écologisation de l'EFTP | Innovation et avenir de l'EFTP | Engagement du secteur privé
Nos programmes et projets clés: Réponse COVID-19 | YEM: L'emploi des jeunes en Méditerranée | BILT: Connecter innovation et apprentissage | Programme pour le leadership en EFTP | Journée mondiale des compétences des jeunes
Activités passées: i-hubs: Former des pôles d'innovation | Forums mondiaux de l'EFTP
Nos services et ressources: Publications | Forum TVET | Conférences virtuelles | Profils nationaux d'EFTP | Glossaire TVETipedia | Pratiques prometteuses |
Journal et événements: Grandes Manifestations EFTP | Journal UNEVOC
UNEVOC Centre (National Body) since 2013
INEFOP is the National Institute for Employment and Professional Training, created by Law No. 18,406 of October 24, 2008 as a non-state public institution.
In addition to training, INEFOP offers: job orientation, technical assistance for companies and entrepreneurs, and certification of skills, among others.
To be the benchmark institution for workers, employers and the Executive in the implementation of public policies for Employment and Vocational Training of the private sector, actively promoting the National System of Qualifications and acting through an extensive network of institutional linkages.
The objective of the National Employment Institute is to act in the field of employment and vocational training in the private sector. It must apply a systematic view of the phenomenon of employment and work, especially emphasizing the interests of employers and workers, as well as sections of the population more vulnerable to unemployment.
- Advising the Executive on employment policies, training aimed at the generation, maintenance and improvement of employment in order to promote decent work that is full, productive and freely chosen.
- Creating Departmental Tripartite Committees of Employment and Vocational Training.
- Creating Sectoral Committees of Employment and Vocational Training.
- Designing and managing training programmes, and promoting the creation and participate in designing a knowledge certification system and accreditation of job skills.
- Promoting training and standardization of skills in the context of collective negotiation.
- Cooperating and providing credit support and technical monitoring of productive enterprises initiatives generating decent employment.
- Investigating the situation of the labour market, to disseminate the results and contribute to effective career counseling.
This UNEVOC Centre has not yet submitted respective information