Domaines thématiques: Inclusion et jeunes | Innovation et avenir de l'EFTP | Engagement du secteur privé | Les ODD et l'écologisation de l'EFTP
Nos programmes et projets clés: BILT: Connecter innovation et apprentissage | Renforcer la résilience de l’EFTP | Programme pour le leadership en EFTP | Journée mondiale des compétences des jeunes
Activités passées: Réponse COVID-19 | i-hubs: Former des pôles d'innovation | Forums mondiaux de l'EFTP | Conférences virtuelles | YEM Portail de connaissances
Our Association focuses at addressing problems in the field of education and social area. The regular activities include services related to promoting TVET and lifelong learning goals in the country from carrying out analytical studies, policy seminars, information campaigns to disseminate the best practice to implementing projects and studies.
The major activities include raising awareness and advocacy seminars and conferences on TVET and Lifelong learning to establishing and monitoring Community Learning Centres in Kazakhstan as well as developing important analytical studies. Just to mention some selected studies:
- Financing and managing VET systems;
- Labour Market assessment in a number of economic sectors;
- Conducting studies and training seminars on promoting entrepreneurship in education and training;
- Developing a competence based TVET standard in line with labour market needs based on the European practice;
- Developing core and entrepreneurial skills in TVET to enhance employability of graduates;
- Developing a model of social partnership in TVET at the institutional and regional level;
- Training for enterprise development aiming at raising awareness among employers and employers’ organizations to promote human resource development;
- Research “Human Development Report in Kazakhstan: Education for All: the Key Goal for a New Millennium”, etc.