Domaines thématiques: Inclusion et jeunes | Innovation et avenir de l'EFTP | Engagement du secteur privé | Les ODD et l'écologisation de l'EFTP
Nos programmes et projets clés: BILT: Connecter innovation et apprentissage | Renforcer la résilience de l’EFTP | Programme pour le leadership en EFTP | Journée mondiale des compétences des jeunes
Activités passées: Réponse COVID-19 | i-hubs: Former des pôles d'innovation | Forums mondiaux de l'EFTP | Conférences virtuelles | YEM Portail de connaissances
|Author/s:||Matthews Lebogang Phiri, Joy Kasandi Kelemba, John Simiyu, Modesto Sylvester Gomani, Roland Dubois and Koontee Balgobin, Gabriel S. Konayuma|
|Éditeur:||UNESCO-UNEVOC International Centre for Technical and Vocational Education and Training|
|Publié:||2010 in Bonn, Germany|
The studies were commissioned in Botswana, Kenya, Malawi, Mauritius and Zambia. Carried out by writers connected with the UNEVOC Network as part of capacity building and of contributing to knowledge building and sharing, the authors have primarily described and analysed experiences and practices relating to integrating ESD in TVET programmes. Also, they have identified gaps for additional action so that the integration can be satisfactorily done.
The case studies are:
- A survey of experiences and practices in current use for integrating education for sustainable development in TVET in Botswana, by Matthews Phiri;
- Case study for Integrating Education for Sustainable Development in Model Youth Polytechnics in Kenya, by Joy Kasandi Kelemba;
- A study of a current model for integrating education for sustainable development in centres of excellence in TVET in Kenya, by John Simiyu;
- A case study of initiatives in the current use for integrating education for sustainable development in TVET in Malawi, by Modesto Sylvester Gomani;
- A case study of practices for integrating education for sustainable development in TVET for the tourism industry in Mauritius, by Roland Dubois and Koontee Balgobin; and
- A case study of practices for integrating education for sustainable development in TVET: the case of Mobile Mission Maintenance Vocational Training Centre, Ndola, Zambia, by Gabriel S. Konayuma.