Priorités: Anticipation des compétences | Formation pour le travail | Compétences numériques | Compétences entrepreneuriales
Ressources: YEM Skills Panorama | Profils de pays | Données et Statistiques | YEM Publications | Des autres ressources utiles
La mise en réseau: Forum d'échange | Blogs et thinkpieces | Plateforme YEM pour les jeunes | Membres de la communauté | Rejoindre la communauté
Forum: Vue d'ensemble | Forum régional final YEM | YEM Forum régional
|Author/s:||Matthews Lebogang Phiri, Joy Kasandi Kelemba, John Simiyu, Modesto Sylvester Gomani, Roland Dubois and Koontee Balgobin, Gabriel S. Konayuma|
|Éditeur:||UNESCO-UNEVOC International Centre for Technical and Vocational Education and Training|
|Publié:||2010 in Bonn, Germany|
The studies were commissioned in Botswana, Kenya, Malawi, Mauritius and Zambia. Carried out by writers connected with the UNEVOC Network as part of capacity building and of contributing to knowledge building and sharing, the authors have primarily described and analysed experiences and practices relating to integrating ESD in TVET programmes. Also, they have identified gaps for additional action so that the integration can be satisfactorily done.
The case studies are:
- A survey of experiences and practices in current use for integrating education for sustainable development in TVET in Botswana, by Matthews Phiri;
- Case study for Integrating Education for Sustainable Development in Model Youth Polytechnics in Kenya, by Joy Kasandi Kelemba;
- A study of a current model for integrating education for sustainable development in centres of excellence in TVET in Kenya, by John Simiyu;
- A case study of initiatives in the current use for integrating education for sustainable development in TVET in Malawi, by Modesto Sylvester Gomani;
- A case study of practices for integrating education for sustainable development in TVET for the tourism industry in Mauritius, by Roland Dubois and Koontee Balgobin; and
- A case study of practices for integrating education for sustainable development in TVET: the case of Mobile Mission Maintenance Vocational Training Centre, Ndola, Zambia, by Gabriel S. Konayuma.