Working with UNESCO-UNEVOC
If you would like to help UNESCO-UNEVOC achieve its aims, we would love to hear from you.
Please send us an email at unevoc(at)unesco.org.
The UNESCO-UNEVOC International Centre offers a range of employment opportunities. Posts at the Centre are filled by local and international staff.
UNESCO-UNEVOC does not offer positions outside of the Centre in Bonn.
BEWARE OF JOB SCAMS! We have been notified in the past of forged vacancy announcements. In some cases, would-be applicants have been asked for advance payments. Note that UNESCO does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process. These schemes are fraudulent and have nothing to do with the United Nations. Please note that UNESCO-UNEVOC will always publish openings on this page only. If job openings are not announced here or on the UNESCO pages at http://en.unesco.org/careers/ they are counterfeits. There is no UNEVOC office in New York, and UNEVOC has no staff member named Nick Harman or Sharon A Chandler. The only domain we use for any communication is unesco.org. More information: UNEVOC Fraud alert, UN Job scams and UN fraud alerts.
There are currently no vacancies.
Knowledge Management and Communications Deadline for applications: 20 February 2020
Why join UNESCO-UNEVOC?
- Gain first-hand experience of working in an international organization
- Complement your academic knowledge with practical work experience
- A chance to be part of a multicultural team with a global mission
- Develop a better understanding of UNESCO’s mandate and programmes, particularly in the area of TVET.
- A chance to live in Bonn, the home of 18 UN agencies and many other international organizations.
- Enrolled in a graduate-level degree programme (minimum completion of bachelor degree or equivalent)
- Fluent in English – A good knowledge of other UN languages is considered a strong asset
- Open to experience working in a multicultural environment
- Committed to achieving UNESCO’s mandate
- Interested in the field of education and international relations – and curious to learn more about TVET
To make the internship count for you and UNESCO-UNEVOC, the minimum duration for the internship is 3 months.
Important to know
- UNESCO-UNEVOC does not provide remuneration for internships.
- You need to have a valid health insurance covering your medical expenses, and be enrolled in University at least at graduate’s level.
- Depending on your citizenship and residence status, you may have to obtain a visa for Germany. The visa will, as a rule, be obtained through the German Embassy in the home country or country of residence of the individual, prior to arrival in Germany.
UN Employment Sites
https://en.unesco.org/careers/project_appointments (Project appointments cover specific projects or activities of a time-limited duration)
United Nations in Germany
UN System in General
Back to top