Thematic Areas: Inclusion and Youth | SDGs and Greening TVET | Innovation and Future of TVET | Private Sector Engagement
Our Key Programmes & Projects: COVID-19 response | YEM: Youth Employment in the Mediterranean | BILT: Bridging Innovation and Learning in TVET | UNESCO-UNEVOC TVET Leadership Programme | WYSD: World Youth Skills Day
Past Activities: i-hubs project | TVET Global Forums
Our Services & Resources: Publications | TVET Forum | Virtual Conferences | TVET Country Profiles | TVETipedia Glossary | Promising & Innovative Practices | Entrepreneurial Learning Guide
Events: Major TVET Events | UNEVOC Network News
UNEVOC Centre (Uni/Research) since 2006
Shahid Rajaee Teacher Training University (SRTTU) is a university in Iran dealing with the training of teacher for vocational and technical schools as well as high schools.
- Training of teachers to be recruited for the vocational and technical schools and high schools affiliated to the Ministry of Education.
- Key player in formal TVET in Iran.
- Close collaboration with the Ministry of Education for TVET strategy and qualification.
- Promoting the interest for technical skills for young students at schools.
- Active role for further training of teachers in the region for vocational education.
- Establish collaboration with training providers around the world for training content with higher quality.
- Development of training material for advanced fields (e.g. green skills and industry 4.0)
- Education and Research.
- Training provider.
- Online content development for technical training
|Sharing knowledge about TVET||Primary focus|
|Developing knowledge||Primary focus|
|Developing and building capacities||Primary focus|
|Policy makers||Primary focus|
|Private sector||Primary focus|
|Greening of TVET institutions and skills||Interested to lead|
|Migration||Interested to contribute|
|OER and Online Learning||Interested to contribute|
|Equity of access in TVET||Interested to lead|
|Gender equality in TVET||Interested to lead|
|Fostering entrepreneurship||Interested to contribute|
|Industry 4.0 / Smart production||Interested to contribute|
|Capacity development projects||Highly interested|
|Policy oriented projects||Highly interested|
|Knowledge development||Highly interested|
|Workshops and conferences||Highly interested|
|Within my cluster||Highly interested|
|With Africa||Moderately interested|
|With the Arab States||Moderately interested|
|With Asia and the Pacific||Highly interested|
|With Europe, CIS and North America||Highly interested|
|With Latin America and the Caribbean||Moderately interested|